joi, 27 mai 2010

Walking get's too boring when you learn how to fly

Hello guyz ...I know that after this post my friends will want me dead..but that's one risk i'll assume..
Sooo,we were in Copenhagen last year by this time in a month-trip through Europe(oh..the best time of my last 2 years was in May haha)...Denmark was the 4th or 5th country we were visiting and we were pretty tired.After one day in the bus, and a few hours on the ferryboat we finally managed to check in(oh that was a super hotel..miss it).After checking in we were supposed to go to sleep so we would be ready by 7 in the morning for the breakfast and then go visiting.Of course we didn't managed to sleep more than 2 hours(who will leave 4 girls with tons of new just bought clothes in a room for the night and expect them to sleep?)
Anyway the morning come and after breakfast we were allowed to spend a hooolee day in the city on Andersen.
It was one of my favorite day's of that trip.The city is wonderful..not to mention there were lot's of shops.I officialy declared that the city of H&M(in an area of 2 km there were 4 giant H&M...me and the girls got lost in one that was sooo big..i think it had 3 500 m squares levels)
...so,the ideea was that we took this photo in the middle of our shopping session after a well deserved meal at McDonald's- where one of my friends fell in love with one guy that was eating ,reading a book (God...that was such a rare exemplar of boy) and looking super cute! (all at the same time...!!!haha).You can notice our leave-me-alone-I-wanna-go-shop faces...

After that hard day I think we bought like half of Copenhagen's Shops hahaha...It was a great day..hope to have another soon


Love,tnk




P.S: It was incredibly clod for May there...here in May are like 35 degrees Celsius...anyway i looked like a grandma...but it was so warm in there (loved it!)

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

God damn it, I do miss those days. Look at us: H&M, Zara, Mango. August, please come!